Soul Society Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Society Server Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for mod or head mod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mahlightning/Daracion

Location : Asleep in the menos forest, probably dreaming about old characters( daracion, vlad

Application for mod or head mod Empty
PostSubject: Application for mod or head mod   Application for mod or head mod Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 7:57 pm

Minecraft name: mahlightning
Ingame name:currently undecided formerly daracion

Timezone :east coast

Generally on whenever I can be between probably 4pm to 3am however I might be able to get a laptop in school if I need to be on at other times.

Applying for: mod or head mod

Skills: helpful to new players, am constantly in chat so I can watch for anything offensive or rule breaking. Not biased towards friends.
Why I think I'm right for the job: When I used to play the server I was on almost everyday. I like talking and helping players and I dislike those who make the game less enjoyable by being rude or offensive in chat.

Other skills: I can read code writing it is not my strong suit but I could help with code if I had a format. Not sure if you even need help with this really but I thought I'd post it.the language ik best is java
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Application for mod or head mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for mod or head mod   Application for mod or head mod Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 8:43 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://soulsocietyserver.rpg-board.net

Application for mod or head mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Society Server :: Miscellaneous :: General Chat-
Jump to: