Soul Society Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Society Server Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for Junior Admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KingArcadia

Application for Junior Admin Empty
PostSubject: Application for Junior Admin   Application for Junior Admin Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 12:40 am

Minecraft Username: KingArcadia

In-game Name: Undetermined. (I plan on being a Quincy, so I will decide on a name that best suits that race)

Country & timezone in UTC: United States & Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5:00)

Times you are generally on in UTC: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM dependent on schoolwork and personal life

Job you are applying for: Junior Admin

Skills relevant to the job: Experience with many bukkit plugins, able to comprehend and write Java code, quick learner, friendly, helpful, mature, unbiased, respectful.

Why you think you are right for the job: I believe I am well fit for the job. I have followed this server since it's second re-opening. The skills above state what qualifications I have. I can't prove my capability further than words on a message, so the best way to see my worth is to put me into action.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Application for Junior Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Junior Admin   Application for Junior Admin Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 8:46 pm

Accepted on a trial basis. The IP is 24.3.237.138:25565 and the server is not currently whitelisted. Login when the others are on and someone should be able to help catch you up and get you started.
Back to top Go down
https://soulsocietyserver.rpg-board.net

Application for Junior Admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Society Server :: Miscellaneous :: General Chat-
Jump to: