Soul Society Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Society Server Forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advice for new hollows who will be joining the server(based of previous server openings)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mahlightning/Daracion

Location : Asleep in the menos forest, probably dreaming about old characters( daracion, vlad

Advice for new hollows who will be joining the server(based of previous server  openings) Empty
PostSubject: Advice for new hollows who will be joining the server(based of previous server openings)   Advice for new hollows who will be joining the server(based of previous server  openings) Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 1:09 am

Before i start 3 notes

1: this is based off of prior server knowledge if any changes have been made disregard this message and its contents. This is merely meant to give a summary of hollows previously and suggestions for how to lvl.

2. You have gargantas as a hollow use them. I suggest one be inside las noches once you reach it as that maze is a pain and the other in the portal room so you can move freely inside. You have 2 gargantas they are 2 way teleports. Soul reapers can enter them if they know how they work be very careful not to let one inside or they will respawn in hueco mundo as well. Now before you say what ik you are going to say. Isnt that great we have a free soul reaper to kill now. NO NO NO last time a soul reaper entered that portal 6 captains were dispatched to take him back and this one wen't willingly even the head captain came and it ended with the deaths of many hollows.

3. You get one account as much as i want you to be a hollow think carefully before picking i do not want a person who will be a hollow for a few days and quit thats a waste of mine and your time pick the race you want, soul reaper was the going favorite before and they grossly overpopulated hollows. Hollows probably work harder to rank up than soul reapers(personal opinion) but it takes work and we are not limited to a certain time like classes previously were.

What is the difference between arrancar and hollows

To become an arrancar you remove your mask. This is not as easy as it sounds theirs only a chance the mask will come of and if it does you can no longer lvl or increase your rank. In exchange though you gain flight and sonido(instant teleportation ender pearl style(without the throwing)) to fight with which are fantastic. Your cero remains the same lvl but your spiritual pressure raises allowing you to use it more. You also get bala and gran rey cero. Gran rey cero is nice if the enemy is afk or dose not see you it has charge time. Do not stand still in the middle of a fight to use it or you will probably die. Bala.....the bane of soul reapers. The animation is fast the rendering cant keep up with it there is also no cool down . This is the reason why an arrancar was feared by non captains 3 bala is death and theirs no cool down the range isnt bad and the explosions are deadly. This skill is best used in combat if you feel like you cant get in a cheap shot with gran rey or the enemy is to fast to hit with cero. To be honest most use this over cero even though the dmg is alot lower. Bala did the same damage no matter when your mask was removed so honestly gillian arrancar have the ability to beat a vasto arrancar if ressurecions arent involved.(and the vasto dosent hit you with a cero if they did its game over.) Becoming an arrancar increases your health as well ect. Now there are rumors currently circulating that there will be a limit on arrancar and vasto lordes. So what does this mean. Basically i dont reccomend waiting till vasto to remove your mask becasue if you dont have it off by the time the limit is reached then your stuck until someone quits playing. I repeat as well a gillian arrancar can beat a vasto lordes easily. Not saying vastos cant win but bala alone can destroy a vasto lordes. It took me 7 days to remove my mask as you can only try once a day. This alone made me panic that i would not reach the time previously. I removed it as an adjuchas because of this. Now alot of you are probably thinking i can't beat a captain if i am an adjuchas arrancar right? Well kind of. You can deal pretty good damage to them and by no means is it impossible to win. It takes about 3 cero to kill them or a ton of bala. I killed several captains. They will outclass in powers by far. However you are not powerless before them escaping is easy with garaganta and if you can outsmart them you are fine. I dont suggest one on one ing them though. Moving on even more vasto arrancar and adjuchas arrancar have a few differences. The first is there cero and gran rey lvl. the range is shorter for adjuchas and the dmg is lower. Thats not as bad as you think because long range attacks can and will be dodged especially with skills like sonido and flash step out there. Bakudou will guard against it as well so movement is the heart of battle there. So to sum it all up Arrancar trump normal hollows by alot you should become on or at least start thinking of becoming one at adjuchas. Becoming one at gillian is not recommended because of how weak the cero and gran rey cero is but there still deadly just your spiritual pressure will be lower. Resurrection is available to all arrancar if i remember correctly but it was never implemented last time so i cant talk much about it. I may post an old list of what was required of it.

Arrancar are currently weaker than aizens Arrancar or thats how they are supposed to be. Due to the fact that the hogyouku is not available to remove masks for them these are naturally removed masks resulting in weaker arrancar and much more difficult removals. Ressurecion are programmed by the wonderful staff admins and you should never complain to them about taking to long on the creation of these ressurecions. If you do get one of these i suggest you use it as a last resort in a fight as if it remains true to the anime you will recieve a full recovery upon activation. Also these ressurecions can potentially be over powered or underpowered since you made it so just be careful with it. If to many soulreapers find out what it is as well they could begin to find counter measures against it reading it on the website is one thing but seeing it in game makes it easy to understand.

Hollow leveling joy

. Last time the server was open Hollows had the following ranks : Hollow, Gillian, Adjuchas, and vasto lordes these normal hollow ranks were received by reaching a certain amount of xp and then hitting a monster. However it is important to note that the power level difference between each rank is not as massive as some think it is. Normal Hollows were previously weak however there mobility with keybinds from macros and a jump skill allowed them to fly via spamming the button. This made farming much eaiser and will most likely if it is implemented again will make farming to gillian easy enough most hollows can do it. However these hollows cannot fight soul Reapers I repeat you most likely will not kill a soul reaper with any less than 3 sepperate hollows fighting one normal soul reaper that is the power level difference. Upon ranking up to gillian you will lose your flight ability until adjuchas. This is probably the most difficult time for hollows as they are at there most vulnerable having just earned the weakest lvl of cero is great and will let you farm more however the lack of mobility is disturbing so it is suggested the menos forest be your home until you reach adjuchas. Gillians unless you are very good at fighting have terrible odds against the soul reapers who can fly at there first rank as a squad member if they are taught it. If you have to fight one i suggest luring them into a small space where you can have a cero hit. Cero is able to kill a soul reaper in one hit before rank 7 squad member is obtained. Now the levling guide has definitely changed so be prepared for grinding the old chart was like this Hollow to Gillian 25 lvls Gillian to Adjuchas 50 lvls it was soon changed to 75 afterwards then even higher even though i don't know the numbers. Adjuchas to arrancar was between 100-200. These are normal minecraft levels so you should understand how hard this is. Once or if you decide to reach adjuchas(recommended) you have the long haul ahead. While i would suggest removing your mask before then understand that vasto lordes is better and its a long process do it if you have alot of free time and think you can reach it within a week. If it takes over a week you are probably going to die and lose all your lvls. Yes lvls are not bound you die its over you restart at the rank you are currently at but lose all your lvls. Adjuchas normal hollows can fight soul reapers they have received there jump spam once more and can maneuver well. The different abilities they will recieve at vasto are just higher versions of there current ones. Now the moment new players have been waiting for. What is the fastest way to level. I respond with you dont want to know. It's dangerous to level in the soul society and human world however i did it to increase my lvling rate as there are passive mobs there with food so dying was harder. This in turn increased patrols and got me killed....a lot. However i reached adjuchas this way many many times after the resets so the process was not new to me. The safest way is probably to find a remote locations in soul society actually in the rukon district and farm passive mobs and at night the monsters which spawn there much more than in hueco mundo which had or has a small spawn rate. The best place in hueco mundo for those who have problems leaving or patrol's increase is the menos forest which will be the darkest place in hueco mundo and mobs spawn in groups making for easy farm. Possibly giant zombies but once again not implemented or wasn't when i played. There are rude players as well that are hollows which make menos forest dangerous in its own right. They will kill you even though the most exp orbs a player can drop are barely a tenth of what they have when they die just to laugh about it or slow you down. This is why i wen't to soul society. Now human world was my favorite location quincies made for delicious food. Once they have there skills that will no longer be true though and considering they are an anti hollow class you should run like hell unless your an arrancar in which still most likely easy food. Speaking of food how do you not die of hunger. Easy you hit mobs for food. Yes i know its difficult yes it is the biggest pain i have ever had but do we all have to deal with it ....no actually. Those that farm a lot of zombies will have rotten flesh and those that farm passive mobs have actuall food. Will higher lvl players share....if your friends with them or in a group probably.

New players and how you should treat them

i spent a lot of my time helping new players and teaching how to play and earn food for themselves. It the soul reaper population was nearly 5 times that of hollows which was kind of depressing...as such i made friends with students who told me intresting information about the soul society and captains which ended up having students locked up in the maggots nest.......well all is well that ends well(im a hollow what do i care). However if your friends on the server picked a different race and you feel the need to meet up and talk to them about your races secrets prepare to earn that soul reaper or(possibly quincy) a similar fate. Long story short unless you are a high enough rank in your race dont be a spy....as interesting as it was for me to set up i felt bad for that player by the end of the week just because i had brought them to hueco mundo they were stuck in the maggots nest never to leave or until the admins decided to give him a redo Very Happy i think they did eventually not sure. How many times did this happen...well only one got locked up but i literally talked to every soul reaper in the soul society with the exception of a few seated members and 2 or 3 captains. I would have captains come out and talk to me on boring days. Be nice to new players especially if there in your own race but try to leave the new players of other races alone if you want them to be safe talking is fine just don't bring them to your base(like las noches) and or openly have them admit to treason against the 13 royal court guard squads. To friendly is a bad thing.

Multi accounting.

I will say it now this is not allowed on the server and if i figure out you are doing it i will tell the nearest admin. It is annoying when i hear people MSG me as a soul reaper or as a hollow, oh this is my alt account i wanted to try the other race...this is a rp server where we are enemies pick a side don't just explore around seriously some soul reapers made hollow accounts because they were bored i simply ignored them. If you do this the reason its a bad idea is you will hear information about the other side which the enemy team should not know example 1 a soul reaper hears that theres going to be a raid on hueco mundo he gets on his alternate account warns the hollows its a slaughter. As fun as that sounds don't do it the game stops being as fun.

Combat

Last time there was a mod called macros everyone used to key bind attacks to there keyboard. I am honestly not sure if they will be using it this time or something else. Previously though you would pick a key on your keyboard after installing the mod and lite loader to run it(or forge if you have it already) and you would fight that way. The particles will literally blow your mind well made spell and all but lag is evident as well so be careful. If you can fly and fight you pretty much have to do it. I wont say swords are obsolete but unless your on the ground and can sonido to them it's hard. the only skill in the game with a charge time was gran rey cero(JESUS THIS THING HURT at vasto it one shot captains.) But yeah commands were used to fire the attacks hence the key binds so it was interesting. Understand this the soul reapers have more attacks(hado bakudou sword ect) they will always have more attacks. It takes practice to beat them i suggest sparring after you become arrancar or reach the rank you desire. After a long time you will get fairly good at pvp with this system and you should be able to fight at least on a level where you can beat soul reapers around your level.

Why did you write this.

Because unlike soul reapers there are no captains and or administrators on the hollow side(there could be this time this is a temporary notice in relation to the last time the server was open forgive me if i am wrong.) just a wall of signs which could be vague for those who are not as good at understanding i figured i would write this to save myself some time. Last time i ended up personally instructing half the new hollows how to use there skills rankup and enter las noches. Needless to say i had time this time i wont have nearly as much. Especially if i start getting people who dont speak english again. I got 2 who spoke i want to say Peruvian and the google translate conversations ended terribly with them barely understanding the controls.

Why is it in this location: Hollow information is locked currently so i put it in misc until it opens i will delete the chat or ask an administator to do it for me as soon as it is opened for those intending to be hollows.

Yeah well that is it thanks for reading if you did read this all if you want anymore information about how it was for hollows on the previous server message me and i'll get back to you. I know theres not many hollows on the website yet(and by not many i mean probably 0) so ignore this if your not one.

Back to top Go down

Advice for new hollows who will be joining the server(based of previous server openings)
Page 1 of 1